WE HAVE CAPACITY FOR BULK ORDERS. EMAIL US.
Based on your feedback, we went back to the drawing board, and we're proud to bring you our time-tested shape in a completely redesigned fabric with a focus on extreme comfort for even the most sensitive skin.
With Hatbright 2.0, you get all the benefits of the original, like 100% natural fibers, washability, and environmental sustainability, but with big performance improvements:
- Incredible comfort - Designed for superior softness on even the most sensitive skin
- Stays in your hats better, and still without chemical adhesives
- Better sweat wicking capacity to keep your hats cleaner than ever
- Faster wicking speed
- Faster drying
- Re-angled bottom edge for superior coverage
VIDEO: WHAT IS HATBRIGHT?
Hatbright is a protective, sweat-wicking, breathable, and comfortable barrier that goes between your head and any hat to protect them from skin acids, oils, stink, sweat, fading—and the landfill.
- All fibers & materials proudly sourced, milled and manufactured in the USA
- Wicking, ventilated, reusable; Properties do not change with use or cleaning
- Washable, reusable, anti-stink
- Naturally antibacterial without harsh chemicals
- NO plastics or non-biodegradable materials
- Sustainable and earth-friendly
- Grey is great for most people. White is slightly smoother. Otherwise, both variants offer the same protection and properties.
THICKER - FOR ADJUSTABLE HATS
- Perfect for snapbacks, Flextfits, elastic hats of all kinds, construction hard hats, and any other size-adjustable hat with an interior headband
- Composition: 100% natural fibers
- Fibers: Patented blend for long-wearing comfort
THINNER - FOR HATS THAT DON'T ADJUST
- Best for fitted baseball caps, cowboy hats, fedoras, and any other non-adjustable hat with an internal hatband.
- Fibers: Patented blend for soft fiber construction for long-wearing comfort
VIDEO: HOW (AND HOW NOT TO) INSTALL HATBRIGHT
Great product. Really slim, you don’t even notice or feel it’s there. Great value.
Is ok but, does not stay in hat all that well.
The original version was great and saved me a lot of hats, but it had some shortcomings... it was stiffer than this and didn't stay in the hat all that well; and it was sometimes a little scratchy.
But I think the updated version is the improvement this product needed to take it from “optional" to “essential".
It's so comfy that I forget it’s even there now. It's barely noticeable and can be worn all day no problem. It's a lot softer too so it forms better to the interior of a hat and stays in way better.
And after hand-washing the 2.0 version, it hasn't lost any of the reusability of the original. It's like new again. Will buy many more of version 2.0 for sure.