PREORDER NOW! We'll start shipping these on or before August 31st.
Based on your feedback, we went back to the drawing board, and we're proud to launch our time-tested shape in a completely redesigned fabric with a focus on extreme comfort for even the most sensitive skin.
With Hatbright 2.0, you get all the benefits of the original, like 100% natural fibers, washability, and environmental sustainability, but with big performance improvements:
- Incredible comfort - Designed for superior softness on even the most sensitive skin
- Stays in your hats better, and still without chemical adhesives
- Better sweat wicking capacity to keep your hats cleaner than ever
- Faster wicking speed
- Faster drying
- Re-angled bottom edge for superior coverage
AVAILABLE AUGUST 31, 2022
Until then, you can get the battle-tested Original Hatbright HERE
VIDEO: WHAT IS HATBRIGHT?
Hatbright is a protective, sweat-wicking, breathable, and comfortable barrier that goes between your head and any hat to protect them from skin acids, oils, stink, sweat, fading—and the landfill.
- All fibers & materials proudly sourced, milled and manufactured in the USA
- Wicking, ventilated, reusable; Properties do not change with use or cleaning
- Washable, reusable, anti-stink
- Naturally antibacterial without harsh chemicals
- NO plastics or non-biodegradable materials
- Sustainable and earth-friendly
- Grey is great for most people. White is slightly smoother. Otherwise, both variants offer the same protection and properties.
THICKER - FOR ADJUSTABLE HATS
- Perfect for snapbacks, Flextfits, elastic hats of all kinds, construction hard hats, and any other size-adjustable hat with an interior headband
- Composition: 100% natural fibers
- Fibers: Patented blend for long-wearing comfort
THINNER - FOR HATS THAT DON'T ADJUST
- Best for fitted baseball caps, cowboy hats, fedoras, and any other non-adjustable hat with an internal hatband.
- Fibers: Patented blend for soft fiber construction for long-wearing comfort
VIDEO: HOW (AND HOW NOT TO) INSTALL HATBRIGHT
Is ok but, does not stay in hat all that well.
The original version was great and saved me a lot of hats, but it had some shortcomings... it was stiffer than this and didn't stay in the hat all that well; and it was sometimes a little scratchy.
But I think the updated version is the improvement this product needed to take it from “optional" to “essential".
It's so comfy that I forget it’s even there now. It's barely noticeable and can be worn all day no problem. It's a lot softer too so it forms better to the interior of a hat and stays in way better.
And after hand-washing the 2.0 version, it hasn't lost any of the reusability of the original. It's like new again. Will buy many more of version 2.0 for sure.