WE HAVE CAPACITY FOR BULK ORDERS. EMAIL US.
VIDEO: WHAT IS HATBRIGHT?
Hatbright is a protective, sweat-wicking, breathable, and comfortable barrier that goes between your head and any hat to protect them from skin acids, oils, stink, sweat, fading—and the landfill.
- All fibers & materials proudly sourced, milled and manufactured in the USA
- Wicking, ventilated, reusable; Properties do not change with use or cleaning
- Washable, reusable, anti-stink
- Naturally antibacterial without harsh chemicals
- NO plastics or non-biodegradable materials
- Sustainable and earth-friendly
- Grey is great for most people. White is slightly smoother. Otherwise, both variants offer the same protection and properties.
THICKER - FOR ADJUSTABLE HATS
- Perfect for snapbacks, Flextfits, elastic hats of all kinds, construction hard hats, and any other size-adjustable hat with an interior headband
- Composition: 100% natural fibers
- Fibers: Patented blend for long-wearing comfort
THINNER - FOR HATS THAT DON'T ADJUST
- Best for fitted baseball caps, cowboy hats, fedoras, and any other non-adjustable hat with an internal hatband.
- Fibers: Patented blend for soft fiber construction for long-wearing comfort
VIDEO: HOW (AND HOW NOT TO) INSTALL HATBRIGHT
Would be great if it was less scratchy after wearing awhile.
It works fantastic keeps the hat nice and clean
It's an ok product, it's scratchy on my forehead, It can use a forehead skin friendly surface 😁
Hatbright totally saves my little league hats. I’m out there with the kids in the heat every week and the sweat marks that developed after a single hot day were gross. The hat can’t withstand a washing every week so I tried Hatbright. I put it in my hat, pitched to the kids for a couple of hours on a hot weekend day and didn’t see one mark on the hat. Thank you Hatbright. Nice job!
It's not quite magic, but definitely a great idea that was made real. Easy to slip into the proper position and does its job of absorbing sweat before it gets to hat. I did make a note that the first time I ordered, i recieved an older model (from a 3rd party) and it is grey, the new one is white. Both are fine, but the lighter color stands out substantialy more when I have on my black or grey hat with the mesh backing. So, I wouldn't mind if the grey material was offered again in the future.